Thursday, December 8, 2011

Superheroes Making News


I am proud to say that the Nevada Superheroes are now more public than ever!!  They made the Nevada Daily Mail Newspaper the article included a few kind words about the grouop and some photos of our first mission.  If you want to see the article just click on the link

Nevada Daily Mail

I just want to take a moment again now to thank everyone that has been a part of the Superheroes thus far.  There is a lot of stuff that has to happen to make a mission happen and I appreciate all of their help so dearly.  Also all the work it takes to get the word out on our facebook page and the City of Nevada's website.  I want all of those people to know that their hard work does not go unnoticed!!

I am also amazed at all the people that have come over to read the Blog this response has been overwhelming never in my wildest dreams did I think my little group of Superheroes would have this much effect on so many people.  I knew we could do some big things here in Nevada but now I hope our good work spreads far beyond our city limits.

Thanks again for coming by to read my Blog and remember to check back often because you never know what we will be up to next!!

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment